Oh Là Là Chéri Careers offers the hottest lingerie at amazing prices. Based in Miami-Florida, Oh Là Là Chéri serves our customers in the US and around the world!. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for an amazing career opportunity in fashion and design, please apply below to your matching position.
Current Job Openings
Ideal candidates will possess strong organizational, written and communication skills; He/She must be able to multi-task effectively and be extremely detail oriented. We are looking for candidates that can learn quickly and are eager to take initiative. This candidate must have the potential to grow into a more seasoned sales role over time. Has the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the internal team, customers and gain their trust and respect and is dedicated to meeting the needs of the clients.
- Assist with sending and tracking samples to and from accounts for marketing, ad shoots, events
- Responsibility of small specialty accounts with potential to grow into seasoned sales role
- Manage the overall execution of sales orders including data entry, returns and credit management; communicating with accounts on shipments, back orders, new collections and in season offers.
- Maximize relationships with key accounts through customer service satisfaction and on-going dialogue with account. Responsible for servicing assigned group of wholesale accounts.
- Manage catalog/line sheet mailings: Update database contact info, verify and correct information, and prepare mailing each season and as directed.
- Aid in the set- up of showroom, seasonal sample lines and various in- house sales tasks.
- Assist Finance dept. with review of new account applications.
- At least 1-2 year of sales internship or experience
- Language requirement: Must have excellent English skills; additional language a strong plus, communication skills are a must
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and strategic thinker
- Proficient computer skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key
- Being able to take initiative and take the lead without being micro-managed
- Must be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business.
- Ability to multitask is vital; excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills